forum sharing tentang bahasa inggris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air Force 1-through the history

Go down

Air Force 1-through the history Empty Air Force 1-through the history

Post  caocao21c Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Air Force One is the jordan for cheap aircraft that carries President George W. Bush. "Air Force One," published by MBI in September 2002, pushes aside the secrecy surrounding the president's plane, presidential travel, and its meaning to a nation now at war. My book about Air Force One is different from past efforts in several ways. For one thing, it is not just about the aircraft—which was the main focus of other projects about Air Force One. Instead, I looked at the aircraft and at the special habitats that the 12 "flying presidents" have created for themselves on board. This is really a book about people, not hardware, and I have tried to provide a unique insight into life aboard Air Force One that readers will enjoy—all presented in an extremely readable, engaging style. The drama of that day was clear from the moment the first hijacked airliner hit the World Trade Center. It was the worst terrorist attack in American history. Amid the horror, no one, not even the president, could be sure what would happen next. On the front page Reagan enters "his" Boeing 707. "Rawhide" (his Secret Service codename) apparently took to precidency as a fish to water. This aircraft will be displayed in California after serving seven presidents since 1972. We follow the last flight in 2001, Reagan tragically unable to attend due to Alzheimer's. As far as security allows there is a thorough guided tour of the present special Jumbo. Also a chilling acount of the role played by "Air Force 1" on September 11'th 2001 ("Pearl Harbour II"). I bought the book for my aviation library. The tecnical content is mindboggling. In a national emergency "Air Force One" could be kept aloft for five or six days f. ex. I also got an insight into the personalities of many American presidents. As different as the rest of the worlds population. Which really is quite reassuring!

Tags: jordan for cheap Air Force 1 Nike Air Max Nike Air Yeezy Jordan 23

caocao21c

Back to top Go down